A low score indicates that you need to address shortcomings in your organization and infrastructure. Based on our LS/IQ data, its likely your organization experiences the following characteristics:
- The organization has a difficult time of passing an audit.
- Unplanned events such as a new security threat can cause disarray in your organization.
- Security audits cost too much and take too long.
- Your team likely needs significant levels of guidance to meet security, compliance or privacy requirements.
LS/IQ can help by providing a more accurate LS/IQ Score and the LS/IQ roadmap. Once you have implemented this roadmap, your LS/IQ Score will improve significantly.
A medium score indicates that you have some level of maturity in your organization. Based on our LS/IQ data, its likely your organization experiences the following characteristics:
- Your organization understands what compliance frameworks the business must comply to, but finds them overly burdensome.
- The organization meets security or compliance requirements but results in costly manual processes.
- You have established basic tools and processes to measure business performance and security risk.
- The organization has invested in various disparate systems that may cause excessive business complexity.
LS/IQ can still help you get better by providing your LS/IQ roadmap that will, upon implementation, have a positive impact on your LS/IQ Score.
A high score indicates that its likely your organization experiences the following characteristics:
- The organization understands and meets most security and compliance requirements.
- It’s likely you make use of automation for processes and have created a prioritized list of other areas to automate.
- You are on your way to implementing business-wide industry best practices and controls.
- You’ve got some tools and processes in place to automatically measure the organization on a daily basis and strives to improve itself.
You have likely already taken the basic steps towards good security and compliance. Yet, LS/IQ can give you a better measurement with the LS/IQ Score, and still improve your posture by delivering the LS/IQ Roadmap. Once implemented, you’ll have a stellar LS/IQ Score.